WW Decor Rentals provides an affordable solution for those looking to add special decor touches to their event without blowing the budget. Specializing in centerpiece, tabletop, and wedding ceremony decor, we provide things other party rental companies don't, like vases, lucite accessories, harlow stands, lanterns, and much much more! We also do custom signage.
We DO NOT SHIP our items nationwide for rentals. We deliver primarily within the five boroughs of New York City: delivery to Nassau and Suffolk counties as well as northern New Jersey dependent on driver availability. Please contact us at email@example.com prior to booking to guarantee dates, times, and to receive an estimate for delivery and pickup.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- All items should be returned in the same condition provided: clean, free of debris and in their original containers. Vases requiring de-waxing from use as candle holders will incur an additional cleaning fee of $1 per vase.
- Clients have 12 hours after rental start time to notify us of any missing items or quality issues.
- Clients are responsible for any and all damage to items (outside of normal wear), including but not limited to: chipped, cracked or otherwise broken glass, deep scratches, broken pieces, missing items, missing hardware, broken hardware. Clients agree to pay the replacement cost of any item that is broken, lost or stolen.
Pickup/ Drop-off Information:
- Pickup and drop-off are always free, but we do not assist with loading or unloading.
- We are located near SUNY Downstate hospital in East Flatbush, Brooklyn. Exact address will be sent provided via email/ text the week of your rental order.
- Please bring a vehicle with adequate space for the items you are renting. If you are running late for your pickup, please notify us as soon as possible. If you do not show up to pick up the merchandise when scheduled and do not reschedule, this will be considered a ‘no-show’ and will result in client being charged the total cost of the rental order.
- We offer rentals for 3 days: a day to pick up, a day for your event, and a day for drop off. If you need rentals for more than 3 days, let us know and we will try our best to accommodate you.
- Late returns will be charged a fee of 25% of the total rental cost per each day late up to the total cost of the rental. If a late return results in a disruption of another rental contract, the client will be liable for the total cost of that rental.
- We DO NOT SHIP our items nationwide for rentals. We deliver primarily within the five boroughs of New York City: delivery to Nassau and Suffolk counties as well as northern New Jersey dependent on driver availability.
- Please contact us at email@example.com prior to booking to guarantee dates, times, and to receive an estimate for delivery and pickup.
- Delivery cost will start at $30 and is calculated based on the total miles driven and hourly rate of the driver (round-trip). Clients are responsible for all tolls and parking charges incurred during delivery.
- A designated person must be at the drop-off location to accept delivery of the merchandise, as well as at the pickup location to provide access to the merchandise.
- Drivers will unload the rental merchandise within 10’-15’ of the delivery vehicle – all requested delivery locations must have area where drivers can stop and unload the vehicle. There must be a clear pathway for delivery, and additional charges apply for buildings requiring delivery up more than 3 steps.
- Delivery fee does not include the setup and placement of items. This must be requested separately so that an estimate may be provided based on time requirements of requested setup. Our general setup/breakdown fee is $30 per person/hour. Minimum 1 hour of setup.
- To receive a quote, please e-mail us as firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact information and the following information:
- Desired date of delivery & pickup
- Desired time of delivery & pickup
- Desired address(es) for delivery & pick up (please note if the delivery address is not same as the pick-up address)
- Delivery payment must be made at least 72 hours prior to rental start date. If not paid, the order will not be delivered. We accept Paypal, Cashapp, Venmo, or Zelle.
- If client cancels within 48 hours of placing an order, they will be refunded 100% of total order cost.
- If client cancels more than 7 days prior to the rental start date, they will be refunded 50% of the total order cost.
- There will NO REFUNDS for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the rental start date.
- Client can reduce rental order by up to 20% and receive an adjustment credit by notifying us at email@example.com at least 48 hours prior to the rental start date. Any requested additions to existing order are subject to availability of the requested items.
- A security deposit of 25% of the total order cost is required at time of pickup/ delivery of items. We accept Paypal, Cashapp, Venmo, or Zelle.
- Deposit is fully refundable as long as items are returned in the same condition provided: clean, free of debris and in their original containers. Vases requiring de-waxing from use as candle holders will incur a cleaning fee of $1 per vase that will be taken from the security deposit. Any items that are lost, stolen, or broken will be charged for full price of replacement.
We reserve the right to amend these policies at any time.