80s Themed Backdrop – Step & Repeat
YOU CAN KEEP THE PRINTED ONCE RECEIVED THE BACKDROP.
PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTION VIA INFO@EVERYBANNERS.COM
HOW TO ORDER
1. Complete the checkout at everybanners.com
2. After you complete your purchase contact us via contact us button on homepage to send me your personalized information
if you can`t send us message with large file Please email us to (email@example.com)
or please visit us at www.everybanners.com
3. We will send proof file for approval before process order
4. We will post Tracking Information after we printed and shipped!
Looking for more 80s Themed Backdrop – Step & Repeat Banner ideas
We Can Help with your own party theme!
If you need different design with graphic assist please purchase this listing:
Please note that colors may appear slightly different on your computer monitor than the final printed product.
TURNAROUND TIME & DELIVERY
* WE USUALLY SHIP NEXT BUSINESS DAY AFTER WE GET APPROVED WITH PROOF ( THIS IS NOT A PROMISE, COULD BE DELAYED FOR SEVERAL BUSINESS DAY TO BE SHIPPED )
* EXPEDITED SHIPPING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST ( FEDEX OVERNIGHT SHIPPING WITH OUR BOX DIMENSION COST AROUND $180 EXTRA)
* WE ARE NOT IN CONTROL OF SHIPPING COMPANY ( ANY SHIPPING ACCIDENTAL OR DELAY IS NOT OUR RESPONSIBILITY EXCEPT GUARANTEED OVERNIGHT SHIPPING METHOD )
*POLE POCKET – A pole pocket is, as you would imagine, a pocket to slide a pole through. Traditionally, these are placed on the top so that it can be suspended between horizontal poles. The diameter of each pocket is 2.5 inches. Customers who choose this option are planning to use a stand with the backdrop to allow it to be free standing. This is the most professional way of displaying your step and repeat backdrop for a red carpet event.
( Top pole pocket comes with 2 grommets on the side for strong pole. please let us know if you do not want grommets on pole pocket )
*HEM & GROMMETS – The hem doubles the thickness of the edge of the banner providing the strength with the stitching keeping the hem in place. Hemmed edges are created by folding 1 inch of vinyl over to the back of the banner and then stitching the 2 layers together. Grommets are nickle rings that are inserted along the top and bottom of the vinyl or fabric backdrops. This finishing option is our most popular option for customer not using a stand. If you are budget conscious and can not afford a stand, then this option is a great alternative. Because you can hang the banner using rope, zip ties, or anchors inserted through the grommets, they are the most common and versatile method used to hang banners.
*STRAIGHT CUT – If all these finishing options do not fit your preference, you may opt to get your red carpet backdrop clean cut. This means your banner will print straight from the printer and will not have any extra finishing options. We recommend this option only if you plan on using your step and repeat backdrop for one time use.
* WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DESIGN MISTAKE AFTER WE GOT APPROVED WITH PROOF. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK CAREFULLY WITH SPELL CHECK, BLURRINESS, ANY MAKRS, COLORS WITH PROOF WE ARE SENDING AND ASK US TO MAKE CHANGE
There are no reviews yet.